Hypoallergenic, Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Formaldehyde Free
vegan and cruelty free
organic natural oils
Warm & Spicy Family
Warm & Sweet Gourmands
Myrrh, Sandalwood, Vanilla
ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE:
Sandalwood benefits the mind and focus with its aromatherapy. This perfume is hypoallergenic, infused with organic sugar-cane alcohol, and contains 25% fragrance oils for a long-lasting natural scent. Sandalwood is sustainably sourced and provides environmental education for women in Sri Lanka.
ABOUT THE BOTTLE:
MAKE PERFUME NOT WAR is our mantra at The 7 Virtues, and it is molded into our caps as a reminder. The perfumes are made with natural, organic and fair trade essential oils supporting families in nations rebuilding after war or strife. We believe transparency is key, so visible through the perfume itself, you can read where the fragrance oils were sourced from and the aromatherapy healing benefits of each.
The 7 Virtues clean perfumes are made without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, formaldehydes, and UV inhibitors. All formulations are Leaping-Bunny certified, cruelty-free, and vegan.
HOW TO USE
- The 7 Virtues peace perfumes were designed to layer with one another to create your own unique
signature peace perfume.
- Spray liberally to your pulse points, as fragrance intensifies with your body’s warmth.
- For a longer lasting natural scent layer with our Santal Vanille Perfume Oil.
- Allow these scents to blend with your natural pheromones and get ready for endless compliments.
- After applying avoid rubbing your wrists together as this breaks down the fragrance causing it to wear
off more quickly.
- If you wear our perfumes on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand washing as this can rinse the scent off.
- Because this perfume contains organic sugar cane alcohol, it also acts as a sanitizer, keeping your skin fresh and clean.
Recycling Instructions: The box is made from sustainably sourced paper and is recyclable. The box is made from FSC certified recyclable packaging.
- We will expedite your order, so your parcel will arrive in 5-8 business days.
- If Canada Post cannot make delivery because nobody is home, you will need to check with your local postal station with the tracking number provided to you at the time of your order.
- If no follow-up is made and Canada Post returns your order, we will reimburse you, minus the shipping charge.